Gifts for the Graduate: Meaningful Jewelry for an Important Milestone
We may be a tad biased, but we think jewelry is the perfect gift for graduation. Jewelry is a timeline of those precious moments in life - and gifting a meaningful piece of jewelry to commemorate this milestone is a sweet, thoughtful gesture that the graduate will hold onto for years to come.
When it comes to graduation jewelry, it's all about gifting a special piece that will last a lifetime. Our top gift ideas for the graduate all have one thing in common: 14K gold. We are gold girls at J. Landa, and what better time to gift a #nevertakeoff 14K gold piece than graduation.
1. 14K gold jewelry doesn't have to break the bank. So our first graduation gift idea is one of our Greek evil eye necklaces. We love the idea of gifting a graduate an evil eye for protection as she enters into a new chapter of her life. Pick from a colorful blue/green chrysocolla beaded necklace with a Mother of Pearl 14K gold evil eye charm ($180) or a mini pyrite beaded necklace with a 14K gold classic Greek evil eye charm ($125). If you'd like to add a religious element, we also have a cross & evil eye charm necklace on a 14K gold chain ($275) - sweet and dainty!
2. We can't talk about 14K gold #nevertakeoff jewelry without mentioning our favorite mini huggie hoop earrings. This small and dainty earring style has just the right amount of diamonds for everyday wear. Put them on and keep them in - don't stress about accessorizing the ears on the first day of a new job ;)
3. If you're looking for a timeless piece, you absolutely cannot go wrong with this 14K gold bar necklace with a flush diamond from Zoe Chicco. We just restocked this classic necklace - and it won't last long! Plus, it's the perfect starting piece for a chic #neckmess.
4. A diamond stacking ring is a great investment piece that also won't go out of style. She can add to her #ringstack as the years go on, perhaps even mixing it with vintage, family heirlooms - one of our favorite things to do! We have different styles from simple to unique!
5. Last but not least, this double-sided pave diamond evil eye necklace could be one of our favorite graduation gift ideas. One side is slathered purely in pave diamonds, while the reverse side is a diamond evil eye. This two-for-one necklace is the best of both worlds - an evil eye for protection on one side and a timeless, classic diamond disc on the other. It's stunning and just waiting for the right home.